Blogger Widgets

miercuri, 15 aprilie 2015

Top10 Facebook Horror Show...

Daca te bosumfli, inseamna ca esti printre ei...

1. 'tis the season.
Easter eggs! Easter eggs! 
 Hidden all away; 
Let's go find our Easter eggs, 
 On this Easter Day…. (“Easter Eggs song)



Oare unde sunt ouale?


2. You're sugar, you're spice, you're everything nice
And you're daddy's little girl… (The Mills Brothers – “Daddy’s Little Girl”)




 
Inteleg...Cheia catre inima ta...Unde e mileul?


3. Baby got back!
Yeah, baby... when it comes to females, Cosmo ain't got nothin' to do with my selection… (Sir Mix-a-Lot – “Baby Got Back”)
Cuvintele sunt de prisos...Motivul recurent al cheii...


4. Who let the dogs out?
When the party was nice, the party was jumpin'
And everybody havin' a ball
I tell the fellas "start the name callin'"
And the girls report to the call
The poor dog show down… (Baha Men – “Who Let The Dogs Out”)

 
Oare cine?

5. Detain the dangerous - 
Spin me around
You got me running all the lights
Don't make a sound
Talk to me now
Let me inside your mind
I don't know what you're thinking sugar (David Guetta – “Dangerous”)
 


Sosete - checked. Bratarica - checked. Mana neastamparata - checked. Ridicol - checked.
 6. It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
Friends will be friends
When you're in need of love they give you care and attention
Friends will be friends (Queen - "Friends Will Be Friends")

Surori de cruce...

7. I shot the sheriff
But I didn't shoot no deputy, oh no! Oh! (Bob Marley – “I Shot the Sheriff”)

Prietenele la nevoie se cunosc...Viitoare cliente

8. Not purple or turquoise, I pin they know what to look for
These niggaz gonna love what I'm dressed in
Dressed up and looking so sexy
Six inches, red bottoms, long heels, I got em (Trina – “Long Heels Red Bottom”)

1/2 Louboutin falsi. 1/2 eticheta pe talpa. Marmura. Inox.Clasic...

 9.  Smack my bitch up
Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up
Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up (The Prodigy – “Smack My Bitch Up”)

Piele. Piele. Piele. Piele. Lanturi. Piele. Piele. Piele. Piele.

10. 'Cause I'm an adult now
I'm an adult now
I've got the problems of an adult
On my head and on my shoulders
I'm an adult now (Pursuit of Happiness – “Cause I’m An Adult Now”)

Majorat. 18 ani. Nume de cod: Hairy Legs. Target: The Virgin.

Sayonara. Refuz sa harakiri sau seppuku.

M.


 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu